Discussion board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your brand-new English life as an iTELLian!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Riken - Assistant - Wanted

Go down 
AuthorMessage
???????

Riken - Assistant - Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riken - Assistant - Wanted   Riken - Assistant - Wanted Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:42 pm

Dear all,

I am also looking for a proactive assistant who can organize the class at her/his convenience.

Class level: Beginner, Intermedicate, or Advanced
Class style: iTELLian or Non-iTELLian
Class Time: Your choice
Class Venue: Your choice (but PDFA Lounge or cafe recommended)
No. of Classmates: Your choice (5 to 10 people recommended)
Aim of Class: Your choice

Benefits for you:
You will be meeting new people, thus can expand your professional circle in Riken.
You will also be in touch with different culture (students are mainly Japanese).
You can develop your own leadership and reasoning skills, which are essential for a good scientist and PI.

Please post a message of your interest here to show your interest to organize an English and be in touch with culture different from your own!

Sincerely,
Hiro
Back to top Go down
???????

PostSubject: Assistant wanted!   Riken - Assistant - Wanted Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:29 am

Dear all,

As I will be leaving Japan soon (end Dec 2012 or early Jan 2013) and unable to organize an English class at RiKEN BSI, I am looking for an assistant who can organize the class.

Currently, the class is held as follows:

Class level: Advanced
Class style: iTELLian
Class Time: 12:00 - 13:00 (every Wednesday)
Class Venue: PDFA Lounge (Room next to Tully's, BSI Central building)
No. of Classmates: 5 to 10 people
Aim of Class: Encourage classmates to speak professional English and develop leadership skills.

Benefits for you:
You will be meeting new people, thus can expand your professional circle in Riken.
You will also be in touch with different culture (students are mainly Japanese).
You can develop your own leadership and reasoning skills, which are essential for a good scientist and PI.

Please post a message of your interest here to take over my Assistant position. The position has been beneficial personally and professionally, much more than I expected.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Sincerely,
Hiro
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

投稿数 : 526

PostSubject: Riken - Assistant - Wanted   Riken - Assistant - Wanted Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 1:40 pm

Riken - Assistant - Wanted Image

Please post a message or create a topic to find a fellow iTELLian who can assist your English class!

The following information is helpful for Assistant to determine an appropriate class.

Class level: Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced
Class style: iTELLian or other style
Class Time:
Class Venue:
No. of Classmates:
Aim of Class
Back to top Go down
https://itellians.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riken - Assistant - Wanted   Riken - Assistant - Wanted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riken - Assistant - Wanted
Page 1 of 1